Hey you all! I am doing a post today on a new favorite outfit! My goal for my outfit is to combine it with modesty, fashion sense, and color coordination. Lately I have been noticing how most of the world is expressing themselves. This is what I’m picking up:
No. 1- Everyone wants to be noticed no matter their background, life, or experience.
No. 2- People equate dressing immodestly with being pretty.
No. 3- The girl with the biggest purse wins.
No. 4- People will change their thoughts and personality based on the people they’re with.
Does any of this sound familiar to you? If so, then I will let you know that I am struggling with this. I am challenging myself right now to be an example, “…in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.”
– 1 Timothy 4:12
With all that being said, let me show you what my outfit was today!
This is what inspired me: (the retail version)
This is what I was looking for:
– a color coordinated cardigan
– a sequined shirt
– a pair of flats from Old Navy
– a pair of gray skinny jeans
This was the Thrifteen result:
I got this:
– the cardigan was $4 (thrifted)
– a sequined Christmas gift, $30
– the pair of flats turned out to be the scrunchy kind. I thought it still looked cool. They were also $4 (thrifted)
– the one-buck-wonder gray skinny-jeans ($1)
the Totally Thrifty Total: $39
Soooo? What are your thoughts?
Have a good day!